14 August 2017

Fabric Haul - Muted Green wool

Today we have a lovely muted green wool bolt.


I'm lucky in that this time I have all the original labels.



Not sure what this label so if you know and please let me know.


Fabric composition is as follow: -

  • 70 % Wool
  • 15% Polyester
  • 15% Nylon

Well at least I know it will be easy to look after.


Trying to describe the pattern is a little tricky but the best I can do is stripes in the background with irregular markings.


Here you can see the back side of the fabric which for once you can not mistake for the right and wrong side.


A nice closeup of the fabric texture.


And one final picture of the pattern.

Not sure what I will make from this as I already have a green wool kimono in my collection and it is one of my favourite ones.  So maybe I will turn it into a everyday frilly work dress.

No comments: