13 April 2013

Lilac Tsumami Kanzashi Hair Clip by Kitty Kanzashi

Look what I have found in my finished kanzashi box!



I must have made this wonderful kanzashi and left it in my finished box secretly keeping it for my own pleasure to look at but alas it does need a good home.


As you can see these are medium sized kanzashi and you can just wear one for everyday or two if you are going for something fancy.


In fact these will be perfect for a bride who wants something simple yet stunning at the same time.


They are attached onto alligator hair clips which have been road tested by myself and I can safely say these will not move an inch unless you want them too.

So why not head over to my etsy store if you are interested in them.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/129251467/lilac-tsumami-kanzashi-hair-clip-silk?ref=shop_home_active

No comments: