11 April 2013

Kanzashi experiments turn in reality.

Remember back in February I was experimenting with the tsumami technique to create regency style flowers?

Well one flower I played with was this one.


which the tsumami version of a lilac.


Pretty close in petal shape would you not say and you can read all about the design of this flower in the following link.

http://kittykanzashi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/what-does-kanzashi-maker-do-on-rainy.html

Well it was about time I actually make them properly and give them to my partner in crime for this project.


I was so eager to send them to her that I completely forgot to take pictures for myself to these are her photos that she took when she received them.  I only made two of them to make sure that she liked them and lucky for me she absolutely loved them!

Now to make a few more for her to enjoy and maybe I will supersize the flower to make a bouquet out of them.

No comments: