15 May 2012

Wedding Dress - Marigold by Jenny Packham

At first glance it doesn't look too daring does it but look again!

Marigold by Jenny Packham

Have you noticed the back?

Why I love it!


I love this dress because of the back or be it the lack of the back.  From the front, it looks like a simply halterneck dress with a little bit a detail on the neck however it has a plunging back which is just scandalous! Of course the little straps on the sides will prevent any embarrassing moments and it is those little details which I like!

This is certainly a dress where you can wear your hair up or down depending on how much coverage you want but it is simply divine.

Oh no this is not for me

Yep this is a dress that I personally could not wear because one I am short and two I don't have the slender figure to show off the dress as intended.

And apart from being white, you could be mistaken that this isn't a bridal dress at all which I know some people do not like.

No comments: