27 March 2012

Wedding Dress - Royal Collection by Reem Acra

I feel like going back in time and looking for something Grecian.

This style of dress is a bit hit and miss for me.  Somedays I love the style but then other days I think the style is too loose.

Why I like this dress?

I couldn't get many pictures for this dress but I love the divine look it presents.  The ruffles on the dress and the chiffon shawl across the shoulders will make any bride look like a goddress.

Royal Collection by Reem Acra

One of the reason why I like this dress is the comfort factor.  It is a loose dress so perfect for a casual and laidback wedding.

But is it the dress for me?

I think this dress is suppose to be worn loose do not think you can pile on the pounds before the big day.  I think a couple will be fine but don't over do it.

Unfortunately it is dress which could be mistaken as just an ordinary dress which is great if you want to wear it again but for those of you who don't care about this then maybe you should look for something else.  Personally I like the casual feel of the dress and if the dress looks as light as I imagine in the photo then you could have some lovely wedding photos if the breeze catches the dress layers. 

3 comments:

unique weddings said...

It's amazign and i love this dress, with nice design.

Kitty Kanzashi said...

This dress does buck the trend for fitted bodices and full skirts. There is so much detail in the skirt.

Rachel S said...

WOW! I`m speechless! Love this dress!