20 March 2012

Wedding Dress - ?? by Altier Amiee

Sometimes I fall for the fairytale style wedding dress and when I came across this one, I just thought, I want to try this one!

All the dresses from this designer are out of some sort of Cinderella book and it was hard to choose but I like this one the most.

Juliet and Romeo by Atelier Amiee

Why I like the dress?

I couldn't get a picture of the front of the dress but it was the back detail that drew me to the dress.  I love the curves and folds in the back and the flowers just set it off beautifully!

Of course with this much detail on the back, I love how the designer just kept the long train plain rather then overloading the dress.  


Second thought?

If you are as silm as the model on the photo then the dress will look lovely but I can see this dress not working on quite a few people.  For example, if you have wide shoulders, the last thing you want is to make them even larger and the flower detail may make this happen.

Another example is if you have a short neck, in the picture you can see how elegant the lady looks overlooking her shoulder but if your neck is short, all you will see is the lower half of your face covered by the flowers.  Not the worse thing in the world if you are camera shy but some relatives like to have photos of your whole face.  I know strange people ;).

No comments: