9 September 2011

Kimono Challenge Tag #5


Onwards!


1. How did you discover and got into kimono? 
2. Your dearest kimono item(s).
3. Your most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.).

4. Your least used kimono item(s).
5. Your favourite coordination(s) so far.
6. What do you like and don't like about kimono. 
7. Kimono confessions. Did you know that... 
8. Your dream kitsuke items (or at least items you really really want but can't get for whatever reason).
9. Your biggest kimono fears. 
10. Your biggest kimono inspiration. 
11. Your kimono collection. 
12. The evolution of your kitsuke.



Your favourite coordination(s) so far.


Oh dear this is where my lack of photos may let me down but I will pick out my faves.


Here is the most traditionally coordinated outfit I have done and it was for my friend's wedding in Glasgow.  It was lucky that it was a nice sunny day or I would have spent the whole day worrying about the kimono.

All the colours and flowers matched nicely and I provided a flash of colour to the proceedings.



Ah then there is this outfit, a nice cool looking outfit which was lucky because Japan Matsuri was packed and wearing ro was best decision I made.


I'm sure I have other outfits which I love but didn't take pictures which is a shame.  However I have them in my memory and maybe when I have time I will dress up Miffy in them.

No comments: