Three down, nine left to go!
3. Your most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.).
4. Your least used kimono item(s).
5. Your favourite coordination(s) so far.
6. What do you like and don't like about kimono.
7. Kimono confessions. Did you know that...
8. Your dream kitsuke items (or at least items you really really want but can't get for whatever reason).
9. Your biggest kimono fears.
10. Your biggest kimono inspiration.
11. Your kimono collection.
12. The evolution of your kitsuke.
Your least used kimono item(s).
When it come to kimono items the least used is probably these two.
The first one is an obi that I brought thinking that it was perfect for co-ordination. How wrong I was!
I have only worn it once and I only worn it because I was desperate to wear this obi at least once and I couldn't find another obi to match an outfit I wanted to wear. It is a lovely fukuro obi but you do get a little blurry eyed if you stare at it for too long.
The second thing that I rarely use is my biyo sugata obi aid.
Again I have only worn it once for a party but I have play around with it, creating different musubi. It does take its toil on the fukuro obi I used so I haven't been using it lately as I need to buy a better obi.