Carrying on with the challenge questions.
3. Your most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.).
4. Your least used kimono item(s).
5. Your favourite coordination(s) so far.
6. What do you like and don't like about kimono.
7. Kimono confessions. Did you know that...
8. Your dream kitsuke items (or at least items you really really want but can't get for whatever reason).
9. Your biggest kimono fears.
10. Your biggest kimono inspiration.
11. Your kimono collection.
12. The evolution of your kitsuke.
Your most used kimono item(s)
It will have to be my comfy zori!
I love them!!!
They are the best footwear I have ever brought in my life because they are so nice to wear.
First off the hanao are the padded sort which means they do not cut into your feet which for a walker is very important. And secondly, these zori do not have the usual metal staple at the bottom of the sole so I don't have to worry about it rusting if I step into a puddle.
In fact, I must buy another pair of this sort.