7 January 2010

Snow everywhere

Well hasn't it been eventful the past two days. Snow everywhere and the UK is stuck.

I have to admit it does look lovely, all white and fluffy but it a little bit cold. I suppose the good thing about it is that I don't have to worry about getting into work since I don't have one. However I think it is hampering my efforts to find another one.

Here is the view from my parents back garden. It was taken when it is still snowing and I have to say the view is lovely!



Only inch or so has settled so it is hardly a lot but suprising how little snow can grind the country to a halt. My boyfriend is in Canada and an inch of snow is nothing.

At least my parents don't have to worry about heating since we have a lovely little wood/coal burning stove keeping the lounge warm.

No comments: